Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How To Know Number Of Connections To Wifi Router

Hanotte, fires fragile in the coming night



To continue what I started in the previous message, if I read this novel - and even though I bought it almost "blindly" as my father said, it is not on any recommendation, after reading the 4th coverage or function of the cover illustration (but I though ... 'it back). If I read this book because I like Xavier Hanotte writes, as I've said here .

I'll try to make you feel what the book and reading it awakened in me.
And first, as promised, I return to the cover illustration: it looks a lot like "The Island deaths "of Böcklin is, I soon discover, the island where the lights shine in the night ... A Venetian reminiscence for me: I am often asked if thought had Böcklin San Michele title or to Torcello, though the trees are not so tall.
And the title decasyllabic a sweet, nostalgic perhaps, a hopeful note for me: fragile but resistant
... More »

0 comments:

Post a Comment