Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Remote Color Wire On Kenwood

Back of the Book Fair

Saturday I was at the Book Fair in Brussels and I have reported little (I force myself but I managed to resist), so here is the contents of my basket.
  • Firstly - it is never better served than by yourself - the teaching notes that I wrote to accompany some of the poems of the 300th volume in the Northern Area ironed recently in the lap of the French Community: Pique worms. The sheets are downloadable on the site Promotion Letters (under "Writers in class")
  • glance facts on literary Wallonia and its heritage, a literary publication of the Walloon Heritage Institute: an illustrated anthology directed by Christian Libens and Armel Job.

Filigranes.tv, literary-glance facts on Wallonia and its heritage from Watermarks TV we Vimeo.
  • A collection of Colette Nys-Mazure finally The mouthwatering , subtitled "Poetry, my season," which brings together French and poems published in their presentation Cross

0 comments:

Post a Comment